The big hunting ranch is located in the Southeast of La Pampa province, Argentina. Has an extension of 30.000 non-fenced acres, of which 20.000 acres are covered with bush. The hunting days are depend on the species that you choose. The Hunting for red stag are from early in the morning to midday, and from mid-afternoon until dark. The hunt can take place by stalking and also lying in wait. For all other species a guide will be ever present to track the animal down in the bushes and instruct the hunter which animal will be a good trophy.
- Breakfast – Start the day with a complete and fresh breakfast to charge energy and initiate the hunting.
- Morning Hunt – Start the hunt with the first rise of the sunlight accompanied by an expert guide who is going to help reach your target by the spot and stalk style of hunting.
- Lunch – Recharge for the afternoon hunt with an exquisite lunch.
- Afternoon Hunt – Hunters and guides will head back to continue the hunt in a raw and untamed terrain.
- Dinner – Share your stories from the day over an evening outdoor or indoor dinner with local food, fine wines and sweet treats.
The five-star lodge can accommodate a maximum of 10 hunters and non-hunters.
• 5 luxury ensuite double rooms
• Wifi and satellite TV
• Deck overlooking grassy plains and lagoons
• Lounge with fireplace and satellite TV
• Wine, beer and all meals included
• Best quality gourmet cuisine.
Hunting season for Red stag: March 1st to June 30th – Rut season during end of March till middle of April